Fiber optic light sources
With the appropriate accessories, our 150 W, 500 W and even 1 KW lamp housings can easily be operated as fiber optic light sources. Hg and Xe arc lamps up to 200 W are preferred sources for UV and visible light, because their relatively small arcs allow for very efficient coupling of light into optical fibers.
We offer several fiber coupling devices that couple directly to the light source condenser and focus the collimated light from our light sources into a fiber or fiber bundle.
|Broadband UV to VIS-IR spectrum|
|Complete versatility for filtering fiber input|
|Large selection of different fibers and bundles|
- Fiber optics and light sources, guidelines - Data sheet
- Fiber bundles - Data sheet
- Fiber bundles - circular to rectangular - Data sheet
- Multi-branch fiber bundles - Data sheet
- Special fiber bundles - Data sheet
- Large core optical quartz fibers - Data sheet
- Liquid light guides - Data sheets
- Fiber collimating optics - Data sheet